Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Steampunk Time Travel Animation

My animation is an attempt a slow-motion type scene of the sky city from my triptych. I added a few more clouds in the foreground and lens flares on the ominous man's goggles as well as on the gun. There are many small things in it that aren't seen too easily: the raven in the bottom left flaps its wings, the gears on the top right ship turn (VERY slowly so it's extra hard to see), the scenes along the bottom edge all move in subtle ways, the paper burns up that the man is holding, a very light cloud of steam is coming from the man's pipes, the entire background moves to the right, and a few other minor things. It was a lot of work but I think it was worth the time! (Though I probably still need to cut off a second or two)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I believe we will be partners for the animation group project. Sorry that I am not in class today to set up our meeting time. But I am free Friday from 3-whenever, and Saturday from 2-whenever. Let me know what works best for you. My email is sanchezleeza@gmail.com

    Thanks! I can also do monday from 3-whenever

    ReplyDelete